Sunday, January 1, 2017
I read my horoscope today and it prophesied a year of success (yes I really said that and yes I really read those things). Let’s hope it’s true. Here’s my ten:
- “Youth” as the perfect excuse for unintended consequences.
- Black tights.
- That breakup story that is so incredibly tragic in the most romantic way, you can’t help but keep it close to your soul.
- The DreamWorks moon.
- Quantum physics enabled time travel (see also: Michael Crichton).
- Mauve lipstick.
- Realizing that the reason I love getting dressed up in the morning is because it is the one creative thing I can do every day.
- Old friends: they come back and show so much compassion.
- Roses from the Shaw’s supermarket guy.
- The indescribable tonic of a chapter not yet written.